Monday, June 04, 2007

chocolate mousse

I know I said I didn't want this blog to do too many things, and I still want to maintain that. However, I made this yesterday and just couldn't help myself!

The mousse was incredibly rich and denser than I had imagined, even after reading the reviews. I'm not a huge chocolate person, but it was pretty good (yes, I am patting myself on the back as I type). I also made shot-glass sizes, and that was the perfect amount for me because I personally cannot eat that much chocolate.

In the picture on the right, those are just phyllo squares/triangles I made to use up the rest from the rolls I made recently. Not the best pictures, but whatever!

1 comment:

lucyfnw said...

Your photography skills are improving! The picture on the left looks great. The picture on the right looks good too except for the one on the right looks like it's filled with poo.